Thursday, June 27, 2013

8 years


When we first started dating...over 10 years ago! Baby faces!!

Our wedding day:)

8 years of marriage later! Love this handsome man!!

I'm a little late in posting, but on Tuesday MS and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe that I've had the privilege of being this man's wife for 8 years already! Every year just gets better! I love him more today than I did on our wedding day. I pray that it keeps going like this for the rest of our lives! 8 years, 3 precious kids, 6 different moves, 2 different states, and lots of love later! I can honestly say that this man is my best friend. I still get so excited just to see him every morning. He makes life interesting and a lot of fun! I am an incredibly blessed woman. Thank you Lord, for this man. I do not deserve him :)

1 comment:

  1. 8 years! Congrats! You guys are such a beautiful couple! Love you!

    ReplyDelete