Monday, June 10, 2013

Back to blogging!

Ok, so I've decided that I'm really going to do this now! Ha! I've been encouraged by some to keep going with this. So since I know that there's no way I'll keep up everyday, I'm shooting to post once a week.
We had a very busy weekend here at the Olson house! The kids were fishing with MS and had a blast!






I didn't get to go because of a conference I was attending- which was also really great! It was full of encouraging tidbits on how to maintain a healthy and balanced life- emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I definitely needed that! So now that I'm on a new venture of blogging, I hope that this will help keep family and friends updated on our life, be a great tool for us to look back on and remember, and a way to bring glory to God! Thanks for joining me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment