Monday, June 17, 2013

Surprise Weekend & First Swimming Lessons

I have the sneakiest husband on the planet. He pulled off a surprise (early) 30th birthday party for me this weekend with our family! He brought in my whole family from Indiana too! It was wonderful to see them all! And of course, the time went by way too fast! Here's some highlights from the weekend, and yes...that's a blow torch lighting my candles ;)



We were all worn out from the fun, but started the week out with a busy day! We have another one to follow tomorrow. The older 2 kiddos started their swimming lessons today. They ROCKED it! We are so proud of them! I wasn't sure how either one would do, but I had nothing to worry about! Asher was really upset that he couldn't be in there too. He's probably the biggest fish of them all! Next year buddy! 


This is the start to a very busy, but fun, summer! I'm going to need a vacation from summer after all of this! Ha! What are your plans for summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment