Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gifts of Gratitude Day 7


Today I tipped and cut a bucket and a half full of beans. There is nothing like the satisfaction of seeing the product of your labor. I'm so thankful for a plentiful garden and the knowledge I'm am acquiring this year. This is my first attempt at a garden and so far its going pretty ok! I'm not always good at remembering to weed and check it every few days, but hopefully those reminders will become more instinctive with time. It is really fun to see the end result! Even though we are in a drought, our garden is producing! I'm so thankful that the Lord provides, even amidst a drought:)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are gardening! My dad has a really nice one, so someday I would like to learn from him and start by own. By then, you may have some tips for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete