Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gifts of Gratitude Day 6



I know I'm a few days behind, but in my defense, I've been busy being in a wedding!!! My beautiful SIL got married this weekend!! It was a gorgeous wedding and so much fun to be a part of! Nothing makes me happier than seeing two very deserving people pledge their lives to one another in front of God and family/friends. They are such wonderful people and it was truly a joy to be a part of their day! I miss her already! But I'm SO happy for her:) I was exhausted though after a very busy weekend! I think I'm finally recovering! It was great to see family that we don't get to see often too. This family is HUGE! I love it! What a great weekend! I hope she enjoyed her day even more than we did!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see this post! I have been waiting!! :) Everyone looks so great, but you have to tell Rachel I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete