Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Gifts of Gratitude Day 5


Today I decided to write about my fantastic hubs:) Handsome, isn't he? This man has been with me through thick and thin. Words can't describe how much I love him. He married me, knowing that I would possibly be battling cancer for the rest of my life. Didn't phase him a bit. I'm still in awe by that. We just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! He did it well this year! He planned a short getaway for us over the weekend. He tried to surprise me, but I ended up finding out. No big deal. I was SO excited! We try to get away for our anniversary, at some point, each year. Its so great to have family around that's willing to watch our kiddos for us during this time! I'm truly honored to be MMM's wife. He's so much fun and keeps each day interesting! He's also a fantastic daddy. Our kids just adore him, and I can't say I blame them ;) There's never enough time in the day to spend with him, but I take every moment I can get. I am so thankful for the gift the Lord has given me in MMM. I know I don't tell him that enough:)

1 comment:

  1. Aww... sweet post! You are blessed! :)

    (We have the same music on our blogs! When it started playing just now, I was thinking, wait, I don't have my blog open right now-where is that coming from? I had to scroll down and look to figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete