Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gifts of Gratitude Day 2


Day 2



So I realized that I forgot to post last night. I had my picture, but forgot to upload it! So here is yesterday's picture. I don't remember if I said, in my last post, but my goal is to blog everyday for a year about things I'm thankful for in my life. So here is day 2!
These are my favorite three men :) I had NO idea how I would handle being a mom to a boy...especially 2 boys! I grew up with just me & my sister. Boys are foreign to me! But let me just say, that now that I am a mama to two precious boys, I love it! Boys are SO much fun! Their energy level and curiosity can be exhausting, but they warm my heart like I never thought possible. L & A are just getting to the point now where they like playing with each other. Its SO sweet! I envision many years of "double trouble" from these two. And they are definitely their father's sons:) Goofy sense of humor and all! I wouldn't trade a moment for anything! And my hubs is such a fantastic husband and father. He's so much fun! The kids (and I) just can't get enough of him! Love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, they're great - all of them! I am almost envious, because my grandbabies have something I never had in a father. I expect them to grow up to be fine gentlemen. They have a lot of advantages pointing them in the right direction. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture, and I love the boys' matching pjs. :)

    You grew up with a sister; I grew up with 3 brothers. I didn't think I would know how to handle girls and thought I would have all boys. We are in opposite boats but lovin' it!

    You are a great mama!!

    ReplyDelete