Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Vacation

We used to live in Nashville, TN, so our summer vacation this year was going back to our old stomping grounds to see some great friends! We didn't get to see everyone, but definitely enjoyed our time with the people we did see! I realized I didn't get pictures with everyone either. Boo. I'm terrible at that :) But I will post the pics I did get! We spent the bulk of our time with our old neighbors. They literally are like family to us! I can't believe how big their kiddos are now!!! AH! It makes me feel SO old! Haha! It was SO good to see them though! Here are the highlights from our week:
Fun with our neighbors! Love them!!

Baseball game and pool!

More baseball game and Panchos- my FAV restaurant down there!!!

The kids couldn't get enough of each other!! And fun with some more friends!














































No comments:

Post a Comment