Monday, July 15, 2013

Our week at a glance...

We had a CRAZY week last week! But oh so much fun! The video (hope it works) is from our church's VBS. They asked me to be the music/big group leader. I had absolutely NO idea how much that would entail! It was SO much fun though! However, I felt like a walking zombie by Saturday. Ha! The rest of the pictures are just my crew being crazy! Enjoy!






He is SO his father's son!

Love :)

This child couldn't get any cuter if he tried!

Boys are so foreign to me. They are wrestling one minute and then lovin' the next! I love it!

She is growing up WAY too fast!

But still as silly as ever ;)

2 comments:

  1. That was a great video! VBS looked like a fun week!

    Love all the pictures of you guys too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! We really had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete