Monday, October 3, 2011

No Matter What

I'm currently listening to the song "No Matter What" by Kerrie Roberts. I love this song! (Again with my love of music:)) It talks about loving God "no matter what". This song is especially meaningful to me today because I have my next CT scan and visit with the doc on Wednesday. I always tend to get a little anxious during the days before my scans. It's not that I fear another hiccup in the road, its always the not knowing that makes my anxiety go nuts sometimes! But this time, I'm trying to shift my focus onto the one who makes all things new. Because, in Him I trust. In Him my hope is renewed every morning. In Him, I place my life and I know that I am safe in my creator's arms- no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Heather, I just got the email from your dad. Welcome to the world of homeschooling! You are going to LOVE it!! I have homeschooled Erica from the start. She is in 5th grade now. We are also using a classical Christian curriculum that included Latin from the start. We love it! If you ever want to 'chat' drop me an email. Your dad has my Mommy Green address. Ollie

    ReplyDelete